Three Ways to Source Your EK System.
We thought it would be worth pointing out to all our blog readers that a comprehensive array of support exists for anyone who wants to purchase an Electro Kabuki system.
We have made the EK selection process as easy as possible via the Get A Quote page. But we know that specifying the right components for more sophisticated kabuki drop applications might still appear daunting. We’re here to help.
- If you know your way around EK, you can go straight to the Get A Quote page here on this website. You’ll see a list of all the EK components. With these, you can build a system for any application – from simple manual drops to complex DMX-controlled multi-string reveals. There are even Starter Packs. If you’d like some examples of multi-string and phased drops, check out the configurations on the EK System You can also download the EK User Manual (in PDF format) from that page.
- Don’t forget our EK distributors. They can provide any component from the EK parts portfolio as well as complete systems. They also provide great advice on EK configurations, alongside a host of other staging and rigging resources.
- Flints: Providing the theatre industry with a single source for specialist theatre hardware and paints.
- AC Entertainment Technologies: A leading international provider of cutting-edge entertainment technology products and solutions.
- Drape Kings: The industry leader in event drape & hardware.
- Get in touch with us directly at Electro Kabuki HQ. As the designers and manufacturer of EK, we can help you select and configure the EK system that’s perfect for you today while ensuring that it will be expandable tomorrow. That’s important as more than half of our EK customers come back for more components to extend their EK system. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form on the Contact page.